Direct Deposit With CRA
SIGNING UP DIRECT DEPOSIT FOR CRA PAYMENTS & REFUNDS HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER!
Whether you’re an individual due for a relief payment — like the Canada Emergency Response Benefit (CERB) — or are waiting on your tax refund, you can set up direct deposit with the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) to get your money faster. Simply register directly through your Legacy Financial Online Banking!
If you’ve already registered for CRA Direct Deposit, you don’t need to enrol again. If you haven’t enroled yet, you only need to set it up once to receive your CRA payments.
WHY SHOULD YOU OPT FOR DIRECT DEPOSIT?
- Set up is easy: Sign in to your Online Banking, and register in just a few simple steps.
- Receiving money is fast: Your money will be deposited directly to your bank account — no waiting for cheques to be delivered in the mail.
- Avoid delays: As the events surrounding COVID-19 may impact the postal service and because our branches are temporarily open by appointment only, choosing CRA Direct Deposit ensures that you’ll receive your money faster.
- Transactions are secure: Safeguarding your privacy is our top priority.
HOW TO GET STARTED:
- Sign in to your Online Banking. If you don’t have online banking set up yet please call us at 1.844.753.7900 and we’ll help you out with that!
- Under the Account Services Tab on the left side menu, click on Set Up CRA Direct Deposits.
- Follow the prompts, including the one to select the account you would like your payments deposited to.
- That’s it! You will now receive your money from CRA faster and more securely!
CRA Direct Deposit FAQs