Guard against account fraud! Legacy Savings & Credit Union Alerts will let you know when important changes have been made to your information in Internet Banking. These alerts add additional protection to allow you to identify and report potential fraudulent activity as soon as it happens.
You will be notified when:
- A new bill payee is added to your list of vendors.
- Your Personal Access Code (PAC) is changed via Internet Banking.
- If you are locked out of Internet Banking via Increased Authentication after 3 attempts to log in.
- Login Alert.
- INTERAC e-Transfer New Recipient Added Alerts
These alerts can be sent as a text message to your mobile device, as an email to your email address or both.
How do I sign up?
- Log into Legacy Savings & Credit Union Internet Banking.
- Navigate to the Messages and Alerts tab and click on Get Started Today to display the Mobile Alerts page. Choose Add Contacts.
- You will be asked to accept the Alerts Agreement before you can complete your registration.
- From here, add an email contact, phone contact (or both!) and follow the instructions received in the confirmation email or text.
- Next, select account nicknames and choose which alerts you’d like to receive.
- Ensure the check box beside the contact (email address and/or mobile phone) to receive the alert has been checked by choosing Manage Alerts and selecting the alerts you wish to receive. Click Submit.
- You’re all set!
Managing Your Alerts Service
In addition to receiving your Direct Alerts via email or text, you can review the last 30 days of Alerts History in Internet Banking – just click on the Alerts history link on the Alerts page. You can also manage your alerts by editing the contact information, account nicknames or by choosing different alerts to be received. You can access all of these functions from the Manage Alerts tab.
For answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) please click here.