Strong Teams Start With Outstanding Players
When you join our team, you’re joining an organization with deep roots, big ideas, and a commitment to doing what’s right. Every day, our 600+ employees deliver outstanding experiences to more than 104,000 members across 14 communities, and to each other.
We’ve been helping Albertans achieve their financial goals and dreams for more than 75 years, and we’re proud to be regarded as one of the best.
- CANADA’S BEST MANAGED COMPANIES – PLATINUM WINNER
- TOP 70 EMPLOYERS IN ALBERTA
- ALBERTA’S CREDIT UNION OF THE YEAR
BENEFITS AND BANKING PERKS
You have a lot to consider when deciding on your next employer. At Connect First Credit Union, you’ll work with inspiring people on impactful projects, with lots of opportunity for personal growth. We provide a full range of benefits, including:
- Competitive compensation (we’re a Living Wage employer!)
- Employer and employee matched Registered Retirement Savings Plan
- Annual Bonus Program, that lets you share in our organization’s success
- Employee rates on mortgages, loans and lines of credit
- Preferred rates on term deposits
- Free bank account
- Free financial plan
- Plus, as a member, access to dividends for common shares and investment shares!
Health & Wellness
- Customizable health, dental and wellness plans (one plan does not fit all!)
- Competitive vacation package
- Annual flex credits to enhance health and dental coverage, or receive Personal Days, a Health Spending Account and/or a Living-Well Account
- Life and disability insurance
- Critical illness plans to protect you and your loved ones
- Employee and Family Assistance Program, providing assistance during life changes or challenges
- Annual education allowance
- Opportunities to volunteer with our community partners
- Paid days each year to volunteer in your community in ways that are important to you (as well as to us!)
- Opportunities to support local charitable initiatives within a collaborative and diverse working environment
WHY WE’LL CHOOSE YOU.
If you’re passionate about your community, adore helping others, and want to make a difference, then we’re looking for you!
We work as one connected team, and value thinking big, acting local, taking charge, and making things easy. We look for people who:
- Share our values
- Enjoy having honest conversations, about real things, as real people
- Believe that creating great experiences is totally within their control
- Build positive relationships and an understanding of what people’s needs are
- See solutions and possibilities (not problems!)
- Are simply outstanding at what they do